Forum Kurucusu
Admin
Mesajlar
Puanları
Cihaz
A12

1970 Buick GS 350

I will post engine pics tomorrow.

If I can find a lift, I’ll get underside pics. However, I can say with 100% certainty, the underside is rust/ rot free!!!!

1970 GS 350. Buick 350, Th350 trans, 2.93 limited slip rear end.

It is an early build car 11C (third week November, 1969), so it has the pointed gauges, clear overflow, and plastic radiator top plate. Original color is 58- Harvest Gold with 189- Burnished Saddle bucket seat, floor shift interior. Options appear to be AC, power drums, PS, F41 suspension (rear sway bar), belt reveal molding, buckets, console, floor mats, tinted glass, V2 chrome plated 14” wheels, 16” rallye steering wheel, and rear speaker. I added a restored tach from Tim, and a set of rally gauges. I added 1971 disc brakes.

It is NOT numbers matching.

Most of the chromework is replated.

All of the stainless is polished.

All of the weatherstripping is new.

NOS parts were used.

Most of the interior is original.

Front buckets were restored with new burlap, lower cushions, and Legendary covers.

New Legendary headliner- needs to be stretched out and all of the headliner things put on- rear view, coat hooks, shoulder belts.

Rims are new 14″ Wheel Vintiques.

The paint is AMAZING- GM dark blue- small amount of metal flake.

Engine bay needs detailing, AC needs to be hooked up, headliner needs to be stretched, and it has an exhaust manifold leak.

NO TRADES! Not interested in anything else at this time.

image-111.png

1970 Buick GS 350: Merging Luxury with Muscle

The 1970 Buick GS 350 stands as a remarkable blend of luxury and muscle, representing a pinnacle of automotive engineering from Buick during the era. Renowned for its stylish design, powerful performance, and luxurious features, the '70 GS 350 remains a cherished classic among car enthusiasts and collectors alike.

**Sleek Design:**

The 1970 Buick GS 350 boasted a sleek and sophisticated design that epitomized automotive luxury of its time. Its long hood, short deck, and flowing lines exuded an air of elegance and style, while the iconic Buick grille and bold styling cues added a touch of aggression to its overall aesthetic. The GS 350's design was further enhanced by its distinctive badging and sporty accents, setting it apart as a true performance-oriented luxury car.

**Powerful Performance:**

Under the hood, the 1970 Buick GS 350 was powered by a robust 350 cubic inch V8 engine, delivering impressive performance on the road. With output rated at 260 horsepower and 365 lb-ft of torque, the GS 350 offered brisk acceleration and effortless cruising capabilities. Paired with a smooth-shifting automatic transmission, the GS 350 provided a refined driving experience that blended power with sophistication.

**Luxurious Features:**

Inside the cabin, the 1970 Buick GS 350 offered a luxurious and comfortable environment for both driver and passengers. Plush upholstery, woodgrain trim, and chrome accents adorned the interior, creating an atmosphere of opulence and refinement. The GS 350 was equipped with a range of amenities, including power windows, power seats, air conditioning, and a premium sound system, ensuring that occupants traveled in style and comfort.

**Cultural Impact:**

The 1970 Buick GS 350 left a lasting impact on American automotive culture, symbolizing the convergence of luxury and muscle during the early 1970s. Its stylish design, powerful performance, and luxurious features made it a favorite among luxury car buyers, while its appearance in movies, television shows, and popular media further solidified its iconic status. The GS 350's influence extended beyond the automotive world, shaping perceptions of Buick as a brand that could deliver both style and performance.

**Legacy:**

Though production of the 1970 Buick GS 350 ceased long ago, its legacy lives on as a cherished classic among car enthusiasts and collectors. Revered for its stylish design, powerful performance, and luxurious features, the '70 GS 350 remains a symbol of automotive luxury and muscle that continues to captivate admirers with its timeless elegance and enduring appeal.

In conclusion, the 1970 Buick GS 350 is a classic icon of American automotive luxury and performance, with its sleek design, powerful performance, and luxurious features ensuring its place as a revered classic in automotive history.

Üst